Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salvation at last!?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

Anyone ever see that episode of friends where they make a bet that Chandler can't stop making fun of everyone for new years?
    He caves...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LjNKGn7Jh0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭fuzzy dunlop

No, I was using rhetoric, you obviously didnt get it ;)

I got it alright. That's why I pointed out you were effectively calling yourself a fool. Having to point it out to you after nearly a week of you not seeing the bleedin' obvious kinda verifies it. "Rhetoric" indeed! In other words you said something you now wish you didn't say.
    Took you long enough to dredge that back up, were you sitting up on a hilltop honing your (keyboard) warrior skills?!

Well the penny wasn't dropping for you despite you being the one saying it.

There are people who have that impression of Waterford, they may not be the people that matter, and they may not have any part to play in jobs coming or not coming to Waterford. As I said, I'm just talking about man on the street impressions, of people not from here.

And they are all talking about "militancy" or perceptions of in Waterford under no prompting from you:D I doubt there is anyone talking about Waterford at all outside of the context of the Sunday game or a trip to the seaside. Just more straw clutching. We've gone from militancy to perceptions of militancy to Joe Shmoe talking at the water cooler! In other words nobody! It was your little tag team that turned this thread, a good news story into one about militancy.
    PM me and I'll give you a spin to work with me some morning and introduce you to a couple :)

No doubt I'll witness them sniggering behind your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

No, I was using rhetoric, you obviously didnt get it ;)

Don't worry about it though.

And I do disagree with you.

Took you long enough to dredge that back up, were you sitting up on a hilltop honing your (keyboard) warrior skills?!

There are people who have that impression of Waterford, they may not be the people that matter, and they may not have any part to play in jobs coming or not coming to Waterford. As I said, I'm just talking about man on the street impressions, of people not from here.

PM me and I'll give you a spin to work with me some morning and introduce you to a couple :)

The majority of people except your proposition but there is one who never will. Guess who doesn't accept other peoples life expericences and the reality that comes with this ????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭sparkling sea

Brillant news about Genzyme and hopefully West Phara :D

Hopefully things are looking up for Waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

I got it alright. That's why I pointed out you were effectively calling yourself a fool. Having to point it out to you after nearly a week of you not seeing the bleedin' obvious kinda verifies it. "Rhetoric" indeed! In other words you said something you now wish you didn't say..

Ok I'll spell it out since obviously you don't get it... I was implying that you believe anyone who doesn't agree precisely with your views is foolish... your behaviour and aggressive posting on this thread are proving me right, so keep it up pal ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

And they are all talking about "militancy" or perceptions of in Waterford under no prompting from you:D I doubt there is anyone talking about Waterford at all outside of the context of the Sunday game or a trip to the seaside. Just more straw clutching. We've gone from militancy to perceptions of militancy to Joe Shmoe talking at the water cooler! In other words nobody! It was your little tag team that turned this thread, a good news story into one about militancy.

No doubt I'll witness them sniggering behind your back.

Gimme a shout, plenty of room in the car. Put up or shut up :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

This thread has completely ran it's course and is a complete train wreck. At the end of the day, both sides in this debate will refuse to admit 'defeat' and won't bow out of the discussion, instead it's just going around in circles with petty pop shots at each other. As regular posters on Boards, you should know better.

Until there is a development in the news, this thread will remain closed as it no longer serves the purpose it was originally intended for.

Topic Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement