Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help with Satellite reception

Options
  • 22-08-2014 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I lost my (Freesat) satellite signal yesterday and need someone to find the fault and repair it. Anyone know who does that in Waterford city?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

vitony wrote: »
    I lost my (Freesat) satellite signal yesterday and need someone to find the fault and repair it. Anyone know who does that in Waterford city?

check out the TV sat section in boards. had a problem myself after storm moved dish. Go to toner electronics by L&N (old school) and get a sat finder first, point dish in general direction it is meant to be and then plug in sat finder, listen for beeps. Might be your problem but worth investing in sat finder probable. Fella in toners i find very knowledgeable but some on here have have different opinion so whatever.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 vitony

Just got the issue resolved very efficiently by FN Components, a local company. Great service and very responsive - I'd highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

vitony wrote: »
    Just got the issue resolved very efficiently by FN Components, a local company. Great service and very responsive - I'd highly recommend them.

what did it cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 vitony

My issue was some type of corrupted software in the Ariva tuner and cost E20 to resolve.

Advertisement