Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medical secretary any advice?

Options
  • 22-08-2014 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    I've been out of the work force for four years staying at home with the children but wishing to get back to work next year. Have ma in languages but worked in administration for five years before I took this break. Wanted to retrain just to ready myself but was going to go down medical secretary route. Does anyone have any advice. Would be looking for more distance learning courses if possible? Based in north cork. Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Networkingirl

Hello tpd78
    Fas or solas it's now known runs the office administration course - 9 months with 2x5 week work placement, excellent comprehensive course. I did it a year and half ago but only got a couple of weeks holiday cover work. There's very little work in this area at present but you may be luckier. Best of luck

Advertisement