Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PME post-primary interview: French and History

Options
  • 22-08-2014 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I've my interview for the PME next week and just wondering did anyone else do French and History and if so any advice would be really welcome. What kind of questions did they ask during the subject specific part. Any help welcome. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 siobhan.17

hanel pi wrote: »
    Hi, I've my interview for the PME next week and just wondering did anyone else do French and History and if so any advice would be really welcome. What kind of questions did they ask during the subject specific part. Any help welcome. Thanks :)

Hi, I don’t suppose you could advise how yours went? I’ve mine in a week for English and Geography and I’m so nervous as to what they might ask for the subjects. As in, will they test your knowledge on more than the curriculum? Thanks!

Advertisement