Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New to GAA

• 22-08-2014 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I have recently moved to the Kildare countryside and I was thinking of joining a camogie club.
    The thing is, I'm not fit, I've never played camogie before and I'm the other side of 35!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Browning

Sillysmiles,
    Send me a PM with details of your location and I might be able to point you in the right direction.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Its never been easier to play camogie or ladies football for older players - different ones for people who have never played before and want to get involved

Advertisement