Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Started in Farming

Options
  • 22-08-2014 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi, I am looking ti get started in farming. i have a decent amount of land that has a crush on it but there is no longer a shed on the farm. who this cause me problems when getting a herd number? and if it would what is the cheapest thing i can built to house between 5 and 10 cows for the time being?

Also, what would the best thing be for me to do starting out... I aim to build a herd and a farm over the next 5 to 10 years so what would be my best direction to go starting out. I havnt really decided whether to go with dairy or beef but based on what im hearing locally, dairy is on the up and that the way to go? any help is appreciated! thank

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You already know where Farming and Forestry is.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement