Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pubs in Bantry

Options
  • 22-08-2014 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭

Hi all,looking for suggestions for the best pubs in Bantry, theres a few of us heading down there for a few nights,also is there a nightclub in the town?
    Any pubs to avoid,we're an easy going group but dont want to spend half the night going from bar to bar looking for somewhere lively,
    cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

No nightclub.Saturday nights most places will be busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,716 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Ma Murphys is a great pub

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

mp22 wrote: »
    No nightclub..

Thought they opened one in the the old AIB

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Thought they opened one in the the old AIB

When (I have been in the states all summer)did not hear that there was a new one in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭thebishop

Theres no new one.Theres another one closed since you left. Schooner been closed for nearly 2months.

• Advertisement

thebishop wrote: »
    Theres no new one.Theres another one closed since you left. Schooner been closed for nearly 2months.
    Is there anywhere left to have a pint when I get home?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭who the fug

mp22 wrote: »
    When (I have been in the states all summer)did not hear that there was a new one in town.

Sorry was going back 10/15 years
    thebishop wrote: »

Sounds like my teenage ambition to start at the top of the town and have a pint in every pub to the pier is now possible

Sounds like my teenage ambition to start at the top of the town and have a pint in every pub to the pier is now possible[/QUOTE]

10 pints I think will do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 philomena 201444444

Ma Murphys is definitely the place to be.
    Olde fashion Bar / Shop... with smoking in beer garden out back.

Advertisement