Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crying out for a Sequel

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Been a few mentioned I'd love, but I'll list mine anyway.

Theme Hospital (Does anyone know if the GMG version works properly on Win7? I'd love to pick it up again)
    Strike series (Props to guy that is working on it. Don't **** it up. Please)
    Brutal Legend (Come to think of it, I haven't finished the first one. Must get back onto it)
    Die Hard Trilogy (I'm in 2 minds, it was bloody brilliant, but does it need a sequel? Is Live Free & Die Hard and Die Hard 5: McClanes Knitted Die Hardigan strong enough to support a sequel?)
    Sierra's Pharoah/Caesar series (I lost far too many hours to those games.)
    Road Rash (Reboot better not suck. I swear to his Noodliness I will wage an unholy war if that part of my childhood gets ****ed over)
    Skitchin (Road Rash on rollerskates)
    Constructor (Damn I loved that game)
    Command & Conquer:Red Alert 2 (Building. Building. Building. Unit Complete. Unit Complete. Unit Lost. Unit Lost. Unit Lost. Unit Lost **** ME!)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,070 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

As long as the Strike sequel/remake has the wee guys shouting "Over here!" then I'm in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Been a few mentioned I'd love, but I'll list mine anyway.

Theme Hospital (Does anyone know if the GMG version works properly on Win7? I'd love to pick it up again)
    Command & Conquer:Red Alert 2 (Building. Building. Building. Unit Complete. Unit Complete. Unit Lost. Unit Lost. Unit Lost. Unit Lost **** ME!)

The GoG version of Theme hospital runs perfectly, picked it up 2 weeks ago, requires a small update for bug/crash removal

Did you play Red Alert 3? Also Red Alert 1 is now open, search OpenRA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

deathrider wrote: »
    I'd actually love to see this happen. I was on the DmC hate train before the game launcehd. Hell, I was driving it! But when I finally got to play through it, I absolutely loved it. I'd love to see another one.

i rented it there last week, loved the hell out of the originals! must say it really left a bad taste in my mouth :( the new dante has none of the wit/humor of the old one, whatever about how he looks, he just didnt make me chuckle with silly one liners and his general attitude was sooo different.
    The combat was ok i guess, just couldnt get into it at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 906 ✭✭✭Randall Floyd

deathrider wrote: »
    I'd actually love to see this happen. I was on the DmC hate train before the game launcehd. Hell, I was driving it! But when I finally got to play through it, I absolutely loved it. I'd love to see another one.

I was a bit skeptical myself because I was a big fan of the first and third games on PS2, but yeah it won me over, the combat isn't as deep but its satisfying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Kick - off 2 - Return to Europe

Kick-off 3 doesn't count ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Kick - off 2 - Return to Europe

Kick-off 3 doesn't count ;)

If I hada dollar for eveytime someone said "xxxxx 3 doesn't count"
    :pac:

Advertisement