Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym

Options
  • 22-08-2014 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi, another gym question. I did checked few of the old threads but some of them are 1+ year , so some opinions can be out of date.
    Im looking for a gym with the pool. I know there's Shoreline and Glenview. Is there anything else in area worth checking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

yoshiktk wrote: »
    Hi, another gym question. I did checked few of the old threads but some of them are 1+ year , so some opinions can be out of date.
    Im looking for a gym with the pool. I know there's Shoreline and Glenview. Is there anything else in area worth checking?

Does it have to be in the area?

If so maybe try the Druids Glen...

if not try Westwood in Sandyford, thats where i am and find the facilities great, very clean etc

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Im looking for something in area because the plan is that I will use it after my nightshift, maybe during the day as well. So perfect would be not to far from Greystones. Shoreline would be perfect, its just minute drive from home but i dont know how does the gym look in there. I did use the pool in Bray, wasnt to bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

Gym in Shoreline is pretty good. Sounds like you will going off-peak so plenty of machines to get around on. Also, it being off-peak the price is cheaper IIRC!

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭yoshiktk

Im still thinking will I go with off peak membership or not. The lower price is tempting but in the end I could be so tired after work that not always I would be able to gym straight from work. Glenview looks interesting, ill probably have to check their one free day to see is it worth or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

I'm in Shoreline and really like it. It's handy as it's very close so getting there after putting kids to bed etc is no bother. Even during peaks, it's never so busy that you don't get to use the equipment you want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement