Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Xiaomi Mi3 Owners Thread - tips, tricks, updates and everything eles

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

No spares but I can give you a link if you want, they go for like 25 quid on aliexpress

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 458 ✭✭metroburgers

Please do, that would be great!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Anacou

Hi, Had my very beautiful RedMI 3S Prime for 4 whole days before I dropped it and smashed the screen! The LCD is fine & all working, just the glass is shattered. I ordered replacement glass with digitizer from Ali Exp*, took about 7 weeks! Went to 3 phone repair shops today & none of them would repair it without me getting the full LCD module with glass attached. The glass would have to be separated from the LCD, I know it can be done but I guess no one is willing to risk it! Has anyone managed to get just the glass replaced (without the LCD) anywhere Dublin/Kildare areas?

Or is there a faster option to get a replacement full screen other than ordering from Ali Ex* again

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

It's very very difficult to separate glass from a digitiser without damaging anything, and then sticking it perfectly.

Is that a Redmi phone? Never heard of the Mi3S Prime but I've been out of Chinese phones for a while.

Metroburgers did I ever give you that link if you're still about?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Anacou

It's very very difficult to separate glass from a digitiser without damaging anything, and then sticking it perfectly.

Is that a Redmi phone? Never heard of the Mi3S Prime but I've been out of Chinese phones for a while.

Metroburgers did I ever give you that link if you're still about?

Sorry, yes its a RedMi 3S, Prime is just model with extra RAM etc

• Advertisement
Advertisement