Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is anyone having strava problems?

• 22-08-2014 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

I just tried syncing my ride and it won't sync. I think a message came up somthing about a server error. Any one else having this problem? I have a Samsung galaxy s3 mini.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

auto sync from garmin connect not working either so looks like they are having issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Worked from my android device about 20 minutes ago.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I think if you are uploading at popular times it can take a while. Had the same issue on tuesday around the same time. No issues first thing in the morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,770 ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

The only problems I've had with Strava are my awful times

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,336 ✭✭✭wendell borton

Yes, I just lost a KOM.:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Maybe I'm wrong but since the auto upload from Garmin to Strava started, it seems to ignore my auto pause. So if I stop to take a photo and my Garmin auto pauses , the Strava clock keeps ticking.

Advertisement