Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time moving out advice please

Options
  • 22-08-2014 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi so my partner an I and our 1 year old son will be moving out in the next 3 weeks. This is our first time private renting and I just would like an idea of how much we will be dishing out a month on bills.. Esb, gas etc.. I have a list of stuff but just to make sure I have not forgot anything I would appreciate some advice thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Handsandtools

Hi so my partner an I and our 1 year old son will be moving out in the next 3 weeks. This is our first time private renting and I just would like an idea of how much we will be dishing out a month on bills.. Esb, gas etc.. I have a list of stuff but just to make sure I have not forgot anything I would appreciate some advice thank you.
    I have 2 kids and live in Carlow renting 4bed semi for 750 add to that car finance 200 tv, broadband, gas, electricity, car insurance (1 car 2 drivers), road tax and other small bits. It cost me 1500 for basic bills, now will have to pay water charge as well. Food around 500-700 a month. fuel 100-300 a month. I recommend make a table in exel sheet with all your expenses and incomes and fill it every day every expense you got. Do it for next 6-12 months and you will have an idea what to expect and where you can save more or spend more.

Advertisement