Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ICB Credit Report. Showing all details?

Options
  • 22-08-2014 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

So I requested by ICB Credit Report and received it in the post.

I recently cleared a loan I had with AIB and was wondering how it would show on my report. Now, on the sample reports on the site, the sample has the details of the account and the enquiries like in Image A below:

319376.jpg

It also has a breakdown of payments like Image B below:

319382.jpg

Now, on MY report, all it shows is something similar to to Image A. Details of the account and the fact that there was an enquiry from AIB (very much like where it says "DEF BANK" in Image A).

The "ICB CRIF 2*" number and the "GFS*" numbers are blank.

As far as the part illustrated in Image B, there is none of that on my report. No details of previous payments, no details of the loan at all. In fact, the report is 3 pages long and page no.3 looks like Image A.

So, does this mean that my report is basically clear? Considering there is nothing on there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anybody any ideas on this?

• Moderators Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭Spocker

If theres no mention of the loan (aka image B above) then the ICB don't know anything about it, so I'd surmise it's safe to assume it's clear.

But , according to this, I would have expected to see information on the cleared loan on your account, for up to 5 years, i.e. you have a 'good' history. Might be no harm to give the ICB a call and see what the story is.

Regarding the scorening numbers "ICB CRIF 2*" and "GFS*" they have been blank on my last couple of reports too (i get the report annually)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,193 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Thanks a million for your reply

Advertisement