Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows

Options
  • 22-08-2014 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I am looking for two small opening windows for my camper.

The type I am looking are something like what is fitted to Talbot and VW high-tops. The max height I can use is 200mm/8inches due to fixtures. Length doesn't matter.

I am hoping somebody knows where I can find some second hand.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭*Kol*

gerryt50 wrote: »
    I am looking for two small opening windows for my camper.

The type I am looking are something like what is fitted to Talbot and VW high-tops. The max height I can use is 200mm/8inches due to fixtures. Length doesn't matter.

I am hoping somebody knows where I can find some second hand.

Did you try eBay, done deal etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gerryt50

I am keeping watch on these sites as well as others but so far nothing has come up.

There are two motorhome breakers advertising in Done Deal, one in Wexford who I called to during a long weekend I was spending on the east coast earlier this summer and before I saw posts in another thread on this forum.

The other is in Clare. He has some Talbot and Fiat motorhomes broken but none with the size I was looking for. He had a camper for sale that did have them.

My last search was at The Caravan Breakers in Wales who I called to on my way back to the ferry last week. They had some caravan windows around the size but at £120 each or £230 with blinds, second hand, I considered them a bit expensive when a new seitz 500x300 is only E245

Hoping somebody in boards land can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

You have to be careful about caravan windows they may not have the required markings for DOE.

Advertisement