Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre cabinet activation date for CLT1_012

Options
  • 23-08-2014 8:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Can you tell me when the above cabinet is due to go live?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,
    Can you tell me when the above cabinet is due to go live?

Thanks
    Hi notahappycamper

There is yet to be a confirmed launch date for this cabinet yet however efibre planning have advised me that the best indication they can offer i slate October to mid November.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Y2KBOS86

Hi notahappycamper

There is yet to be a confirmed launch date for this cabinet yet however efibre planning have advised me that the best indication they can offer i slate October to mid November.

Thanks
    Al

Any contact number available for efibre planning team?

Y2KBOS86 wrote: »
    Hi notahappycamper

Thanks
    Al

Any contact number available for efibre planning team

There's not Y2KBOS86

If you have any queries in relation to efibre coverage feel free to ask here, contact care on free phone 1901 or visit webchat:
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Hi notahappycamper

Thanks
    Al

Thanks. Can you please arrange for the E-Fibre coverage map to be updated so as its showing Clontarf, Dublin as being live i.e its green.

This is my 2nd time asking for it to be correctly updated.

Thanks...

Hi notahappycamper

Thanks
    Al

Thanks. Can you please arrange for the E-Fibre coverage map to be updated so as its showing Clontarf, Dublin as being live i.e its green.

This is my 2nd time asking for it to be correctly updated.

Thanks...

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi notahappycamper

We will be unable to accept requests to update eircoms website as details and decisions of this nature is ultimately at the discretion of online operations however I will pass on your feedback to them.

I understand you are in clontarf and you cannot get efibre however there is a note located beside the map that specifically states:[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Please note:[/font][font=Times New Roman","serif] This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker.[/font]
    Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi notahappycamper

We will be unable to accept requests to update eircoms website as details and decisions of this nature is ultimately at the discretion of online operations however I will pass on your feedback to them.

I understand you are in clontarf and you cannot get efibre however there is a note located beside the map that specifically states:[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Please note:[/font][font=Times New Roman","serif] This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker.[/font]
    Thanks
    Al

I know that not all homes will be enabled, but efibre is not live in any part of Clontarf yet - see the Eircom Wholesale map and I note from being out and about in the area that the cabs are only starting to go in now so for the coverage map to be green or live for all of Clontarf now is wholly incorrect and needs to be amended accordingly.

Hi notahappycamper

I understand you are in clontarf and you cannot get efibre however there is a note located beside the map that specifically states:

Please note: This map is for illustrative purposes only and not all homes within the eFibre area can avail of the service.
    To see if your home is enabled please choose your bundle and enter your phone number or address into our line checker.
    Thanks
    Al

I know that not all homes will be enabled, but efibre is not live in any part of Clontarf yet - see the Eircom Wholesale map and I note from being out and about in the area that the cabs are only starting to go in now so for the coverage map to be green or live for all of Clontarf now is wholly incorrect and needs to be amended accordingly.

Thanks notahappycamper

It's ultimately at the discretion of efibre & online operations however I have passed your feedback to them

Thanks
    Al

Hi,

Can you check the "go live" date for the above mentioned cabinet as the line checker is saying September (this month) as when it will be live?
    The cabinet is in place.

Thanks

Hi,

Can you check the "go live" date for the above mentioned cabinet as the line checker is saying September (this month) as when it will be live?
    The cabinet is in place.

Thanks
    Hi notahappycamper

Operations have again confirmed that an activation date is still not offically agreed yet for this cabinet and October to mid november remains the best indication they can offer. I can see where the map indicates September and I apologies for any confusion created by this.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement