Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA - Coin buying/Selling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Tbh i'd rather get rid of the transfer market completely. Have it like WC mode in UT from this year

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

joe123 wrote: »
    Its something I have mentioned a few times on here. Ignored mostly but have a read of this. Nice to finally see an official statement. Mods feel free to move to an appropriate thread.

http://www.easports.com/uk/fifa/news/2014/fifa-15-showing-cheaters-the-red-card

Yes, I bet this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that buying online coins would directly impact the purchase of FIFA points.

The Seasons online squad mismatch bug has been present for 9 months and it has not been fixed. They have no interest in doing things unless they stand to benefit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

Tbh i'd rather get rid of the transfer market completely. Have it like WC mode in UT from this year

Would absolutely ruin the game mode for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

v3ttel wrote: »
    Yes, I bet this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that buying online coins would directly impact the purchase of FIFA points.

The Seasons online squad mismatch bug has been present for 9 months and it has not been fixed. They have no interest in doing things unless they stand to benefit.

No offence but thats complete rubbish. Not saying the game is perfect, far from it but this is different.

They're are bots on the transfer market and there are bots created sending fake match results to the servers.

They cause major problems. Not to mention all those phishing websites etc you see branded about? 90% of them controlled by these coin selling websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭macpac26

Its all about maximising the purchase of FIFA Points for EA now. The biggest issue I have with FIFA it is that the packs are over priced and rubbish. Ive opened hundreds of packs in FIFA 14 and the best player i got was David Silva, 2 in forms and a TOTY Robbie Keane. These were all coin opened packs earned by playing games, so you can be sure that the better packs are saved for players who purchase FIFA Points.

Playing a full year of FIFA without getting a Messi or Ronaldo or Ibrah? Whats the point in that?? It just pushing players to use coin sites to purchase these players outright or just hammer packs like a lot of YouTubers do.

Im all for clearing the system of bots etc but there has to be some give from EA regarding value for money re packs and points.

• Advertisement
Advertisement