Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card statements online

Options
  • 23-08-2014 10:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me when credit card statements will go online? Current account statements have been online for some time now and still waiting on credit cards to follow.. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

368100 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you tell me when credit card statements will go online? Current account statements have been online for some time now and still waiting on credit cards to follow.. Thanks
    Hi 368100, 

Thanks for your post. 

We haven't been given a date for when credit card eStatements will be available. It should be in the coming months rather than the long term. As soon as we have a date, we'll update Boards, our other social media channels and our websites. 

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭willowthewisp

Hi , I am processing a Mortgage application and am required to get my last 6 months of Credit Card statements to submit with my application.
    I get my statements in the post and usually destroy them on receipt.
    Is there a way of having them reissued, or accessing online and reprinting, currently on 265online there is no facility to reprint the statements.

Many Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Morning willowthewisp,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. You can view download and print statements once you register for eStatements. To do this please click on Manage Accounts then Manage Statements, here you will see an option for postal or eStatements, please select eStatements. You will receive a security code by mobile/letter, once you receive this and activate it you will have access to your statements by the next day. 

Thanks, 

Evie 

Advertisement