Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving Instructor Buncrana?

Options
  • 23-08-2014 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hi all, I've been doing lessons in Dublin (where i'm working) for the last few months but my instructor's going to be away for a bit so i'm thinking of doing lessons back home for a while before applying for the test (as a side note does anybody know what the waiting time for the test is like in Buncrana?). I've posted this in the learning to Drive/looking for an instructor thread but thought I might get a bit more joy with the locals in here! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

Hi My friend applied for her test on 27th June she got an email on 13th Aug saying her test would be on 17 Sept.

• Registered Users Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Joe 90

lulu1 wrote: »
    Hi My friend applied for her test on 27th June she got an email on 13th Aug saying her test would be on 17 Sept.
    So times have improved a bit. I applied for my test during the Easter holidays and did the test on the 13th of September. Giveb that Esater was in March in 1967, I reckon that the waiting time has improved by about 3 months in 47 years.:)

Advertisement