Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calls forwarded to 076 number on bill

Options
  • 23-08-2014 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi all,

I got a surprise when my bill was nearly double what it usually is. It turns out that I was being charged for calls forwarded to an 076 number that I have no idea what it is. I believe 076 numbers are IP based numbers? I rang 3 customer service and they said I must have set up call forwarding to this number which I know I did not. I also rang the 076 number from a different number and it directed me to my own voicemail. It just doesn't make sense and 3's customer service weren't helpful at all. I left a message on the 3 section of boards as I know the 3 reps there are helpful. But I was just wondering if any of you guys have any idea what might be going on or have any of you guys experienced this before?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

Advertisement