Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunaras Village?!?!?!

Options
  • 23-08-2014 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone stayed in dunaras? I've a room for 14/15 year and have only seen terrible reviews... So I need to know:
    - Are the rooms damp and mouldy?
    - How difficult is it to have guests to crash overnight with you?
    - Are the shuttle buses at awkward times?
    - How invasive are the security staff?

If anyone can answer these I'd really appreciate it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 lostinstereo

Stayed there in first year, going into fourth now so I think all my points should still be relevant.
    - Are the rooms damp and mouldy?
    Nope, my room was lovely
    - How difficult is it to have guests to crash overnight with you?
    Not at all. You can go to the office to sign them in, but it was never an issue if you didn't
    - Are the shuttle buses at awkward times?
    They are really geared to go in in the morning for lectures and coming home in the evening
    - How invasive are the security staff?
    Didn't find them invasive at all. If you're making tonnes of noise late at night they call in.

If anyone can answer these I'd really appreciate it :)[/QUOTE]

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭justBlake

stayed there in 12/13:

rooms were grand really.

pretty much anyone can stay over as long as there not being a dick making too much noise. (during rag week one of the security said they dont really care who comes or goes as long as it doesnt make their job harder)

as said before, their ideal if you wanna go in to college in the morning and dont plan on coming back till evening.

not invasive at all really unless u give them a reason to be i.e. playing music too loud after 11 or 12)

Advertisement