Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

La Liga Discussion Thread 2014/15 Season.

1323334353638»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

Messi has done it again and even better this time :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Crazy game, but excellent free taking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

LOL Messi.

Guess they get a bit more careful now with giving free kicks away.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Goal! Messi! Unstoppable strike! Unstoppable player! Messi strikes a blow to the heart of every single person who dares doubt that he is the greatest of all time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Messi is a ridiculous human.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,295 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

eternal wrote: »
    Why no thread for this?

Everyone is too busy watching the mouthwatering Dundee vs Dundee Utd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

Goal! Messi! Unstoppable strike! Unstoppable player! Messi strikes a blow to the heart of every single person who dares doubt that he is the greatest of all time.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can only giggle reading these posts!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I'm sure I'm not the only one who can only giggle reading these posts!

Hyperbole city.

There's a thread just up on this...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭Fromvert

SantryRed wrote: »
    IS Owen Hargreaves having a ****ing laugh? 'It's like a penalty these days'. No it's ****ing not, it's two absolutely top drawer free kicks. Jesus Christ. He's as bad as Owen.

Saw him for the first time at the weekend, and he was in the studio with Michael Owen!

Lots of 'Michael, Owen' from the presenter when addressing both of them. Think he was getting kick out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

That_Guy wrote: »
    Messi is a ridiculous human.

60826961.jpg

eternal wrote: »
    Why no thread for this? Messi's goal was outstanding. Goal fest tonight :)

Good prediction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I was to go to barca real sociedad on Nov 22 as per fixture list. I see El classico is now on Nov 22 was originally Nov 8 and barca sociedad is now on Nov 29. I assumed once the fixture list came out that the fixture's would be set in stone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I was to go to barca real sociedad on Nov 22 as per fixture list. I see El classico is now on Nov 22 was originally Nov 8 and barca sociedad is now on Nov 29. I assumed once the fixture list came out that the fixture's would be set in stone.

Welcome to la liga where nothing is set in stone. Even league standings and relegation.

Turtwig wrote: »
    Welcome to la liga where nothing is set in stone. Even league standings and relegation.

It's so frustrating booked my flights Fri till mon to make sure I got the game in.

• Advertisement

Predicting the fixtures (because that's what you will essentially be doing while using the fixture list as a very rough estimate) is tough. My advice to people would generally be to find the Champions League gameweeks, then be in Barcelona the Saturday before the Champions League game because The Spanish FA to tend to allow their teams to play at home on a Saturday before Champions League fixtures in order to maximize their clubs chances of success in Europe.

Predicting the fixtures (because that's what you will essentially be doing while using the fixture list as a very rough estimate) is tough. My advice to people would generally be to find the Champions League gameweeks, then be in Barcelona the Saturday before the Champions League game because The Spanish FA to tend to allow their teams to play at home on a Saturday before Champions League fixtures in order to maximize their clubs chances of success in Europe.

It's looking like I'm going to just book the flights for Fri 27 to mon 30 only 60 euro and take the hit on the already booked flights. Surely they can't change the entire fixture list again ?

It's looking like I'm going to just book the flights for Fri 27 to mon 30 only 60 euro and take the hit on the already booked flights. Surely they can't change the entire fixture list again ?

I'd love to say that they absolutely definitely wont but it's the Spanish FA and the only definite is that they do not work in definites. As far as I know La Liga fixtures are only 100% set in stone 3 weeks before the date they occur which obviously creates massive problems for fans from different countries going over to watch a game. With any luck the fixtures will stay as they are now and you'll catch the game.

Advertisement