Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another 6th year student

Options
  • 23-08-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey.. im a 6th year student who loves biology nd yeah it is my best subject. From watever ive read in the Internet nd prospectus...bio med is a great course thts mainly all abt biology! .. I live in dublin so its either UCD, DIT, TCD. And I dont know what to do.
    I wud love to be a UCD student but then I hear ucd biomed degree does not get any recognition from the boards..neither does tcd..only dit. So..im kinda torn.
    Y wud the points in ucd and tcd be so high than dit..yet its not tht recognised?!
    .. someone plz help .. im pretty sure I can get a minimum of 500 for my lc. So shud I put biomed dit as my 2nd option? (Im gonna do hpat so medicine first!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

You will not find anyone willing to answer questions here if you use TXT SPK.

Advertisement