Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Albion Online

Options
  • 23-08-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Anyone giving this game a go ? Looks pretty good :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

I have been keeping my eye on it as I love sandbox games such as Ultima online and star wars galaxies however it's gonna be f2p and I will wait and see how they decide to monetise the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

I'm going to go ahead and become a founder --- the game's really familiar to Ultima Online.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Watched some videos and streams lastnight and its looking pretty impressive for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

BeerWolf wrote: »
    I'm going to go ahead and become a founder --- the game's really familiar to Ultima Online.

are you playing in alpha now then?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

are you playing in alpha now then?

Nah, had to give a pass on being a founder --- later learnt all the in game stuff you get with it you would drop when killed, and PK'ers can take them... so I'll wait till the official release. :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement