Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

motorhome assist air suspension

Options
  • 23-08-2014 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

I am on the look out for a rear assist air suspension for my low profile camper on a 09 Renault master van any good recommendations .I had a set on my old fiat ducato and the were great I let them go on the trade as I would need to get all new brackets. I don't know the name of the old kit as the were fitted beforehand. I would like your stories good and bad. Three of the makes I was looking at were boss Dunlop and airride. The prices were around 700euro give or take fit diy looking forward to your advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I think the place that actually manufactures the airide bags is out in Ballycoolin ind est in blanchardstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

I don't see any advantage to them on newer Ducatos or Masters , I'd prefer an extra leaf spring.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

Aidan_M_M wrote: »
    I don't see any advantage to them on newer Ducatos or Masters , I'd prefer an extra leaf spring.
    Thanks I just had a look under Aidan and see there is only one leaf bound to sag later. Would it be very hard ride with helper . did you do any at your garage. If so how did it work out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

A few customers got them done at Portlaoise Springs , and IMO the vans drove nicer after.

Advertisement