Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spurs V QPR

Options
  • 23-08-2014 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭

First home PL game for Poch,I think we'll get the 3 points,Lemela to score.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Let's see. 1st game after an EL game, never a good sign. Should be 3 points but you never know having been in Europe, and previous experience would lead me to believe this will be a 1 - 1 draw.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

qpr will be well up for repknapps revenge and i feel a EL hangover happening after playing in 30c heat..

2-2 draw lamela and kane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I support #lfc but like spurs. I think it will be similar to last week. Slow start and nothing much in the first half with a goal for Spurs late in the match.

1-0

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Sick of these stupid Sunday games. Kinda hope we lose return leg of EL playoff so I don't have to miss half the season!

Hoping to wake up tomorrow to a win. Need to win these type of games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,632 ✭✭✭Glebee

At last, first home game of the season. QPR should be up for this one an dit might give us an indication of exactly where we are. I know is the first game after a Europa League match but surely so early in the season players are able for two games in 4 days?? Anyways hopefully a comfortable home win with a nice display of attacking football...... Wishfull thinking maybe...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/503504526448807936
    https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/503504583206133760

No Townsend or Holtby, Lennon benched and Ade starts over Kane after a great performance during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

I thought with Harry coming back to the lane with QPR we might have been on the box. A well, we'l just have to watch online again. We are not exciting enough for TV, unlike when 'Arry was with us.

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    I thought with Harry coming back to the lane with QPR we might have been on the box. A well, we'l just have to watch online again. We are not exciting enough for TV, unlike when 'Arry was with us.

We're being shown next weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

jobeenfitz wrote: »
    We are not exciting enough for TV, unlike when 'Arry was with us.

I assume this is just a crap joke?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭DubPerryman

Surprised Chadli is starting. I didn't think Poch fancied him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Strong team, hopefully QPR attack otherwise it's gonna be tough to break them down. Lennon on the bench, long overdue. Could have a greater impact coming on as a sub, than playing 90 minutes. What performance will Adebayor decide to put in today?

The omissions of Townsend, Sandro and Dawson say it all about their imminent departures. Townsend is the only one I'd not fully agree with, but if Levy replaces him with Remy I'd be OK with that

Nice goal Chadli, Lennon would have fluffed that

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Lovely take and finish from Chadli. Lamela looking lively early which is pleasing to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

That_Guy wrote: »
    Lovely take and finish from Chadli. Lamela looking lively early which is pleasing to see.
    Great finish. Early goal should bring them out too.

Unlucky Eriksen. Great attempt.

Great free kick Eriksen, unlucky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭golfball37

golfball37 wrote: »
    Great finish. Early goal should bring them out too.
    Some effort from Eriksen

Wow, Dier again

• Advertisement

QPR are shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

WE SCORED FROM A CORNER!!??!

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Rob094

fantastic lamela, fantastic.

Chadli again. Some assist by Lamela

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

Soo many Spurs fans were calling for Chadli to get axed in the summer, and here he has 2 goals now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭DildoFaggins

We are toying with QPR here lovely play.

What an amazing first half, Lamela, Eriksen and Chadli have been outstanding

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

We've been starved of this kind of entertainment. One touch exquisite football. Adebayor is well off the boil, spent more time on the ground than on his feet. Lamela is dreamy. That trio has executed the plan to perfection. Now please keep a clean sheet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

1 more with a clean sheet leaves us top of the table :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

ade off I guess, soldado on? or kane?

Just a great first half, eriksen was super unfortunate not to score can't wait for the 2nd half!

Advertisement