Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meal bin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

there is a crowd in carlow who advertise a decent bit on done deal, their meal bins were very cheap, pig feeders and auger systems also, I was close on going for them for the parlour here but managed to get a slightly better quality pig feeder for the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,198 ✭✭✭orm0nd

TimTam82 wrote: »
    Ya got in contact with VMac already and kinda expensive due to distance! I'm in the Munster area. Just wondering is there any other suppliers in Munster that do bins and augur systems

try O'Doherty in Ardnacrusha

http://www.goldenpages.ie/o-doherty-farm-equipment-ltd-limerick-city/

not sure if they do bins anymore ... one way to find out

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Tyson Lannister

Muckit wrote: »
    Wheelie bins are handy for the small guy. Cheap and cheerful is the name of the game!

Fookin rats ate through the bottom of my wheelie bins last year!!!! Didn.t think they'd be able to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Fookin rats ate through the bottom of my wheelie bins last year!!!! Didn.t think they'd be able to do it.
    Rats can do lots of things if you threw them off the top of a skyscraper they'd survive :mad: Storm is your only man :)

Advertisement