Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any reason not to buy this Breitling?

Options
  • 24-08-2014 8:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

So I've been looking at a navitimer for quiet some time now. Posted a few questions here before. Just came across one on chrono24 that I really like. Its got a 43mm dial which is exactly what I am looking for. Navitimers usually come with a 41.5 The crowd selling it seem all legit and apparently the guy that owns the company is a former Breitling watchmaker.
    This is however the first watch I've bought online and just wondering if there is anything I need to look out for in particular? It has the original papers, just not the original box. Does the price seem reasonable? I'd really appreciate any input. Thanks Guys,
    Cheers,
    Colman

http://www.swisswatchexpo.com/watches/Breitling/Mens-Breitling/Navitimer/Navitimer-Heritage-Mens-A35340-8238

Comments

Advertisement