Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recently Switched from iphone but kept mac - music management system?

• 24-08-2014 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I am looking for the best system that will allow me to manage my music across my mac and android (samsung s5). I want something that will allow me to delete songs on my mac/in iTunes which will then be deleted when I sync with my android device, or equally if its cloud-based storage delete from there when i delete on either my mac or device. I have tried both Google Play Music and DoubleTwist so far, however DoubleTwist does not allow me to sort by date, which is an issue for me and with Google Play, songs I delete from my library in the cloud I then have to manually delete from my Mac/iTunes. Ideally I would like to move away from iTunes and use something else. Any thoughts gratefully received.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

regarding google play, if you delete them from your library then refresh your songs on your s5 that will save you doing it twice. using music manager which is the google music app.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pinky72

daytob wrote: »
    regarding google play, if you delete them from your library then refresh your songs on your s5 that will save you doing it twice. using music manager which is the google music app.

Ooh, thanks - I assume I will still have to manually delete from my mac's hard drive though? Also any chance you know if you can sort the Google Music library by date?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

no afaik you just remove from the playlist. or your library you dont need to delete them.
    the latest addition goes to the bottom. there could be a way to change it around though

• Registered Users Posts: 4 pinky72

Brill, thanks muchly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

I had a similar question last year; http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=89221673

• Advertisement
Advertisement