Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vuelta Espana 2014 - Stage 2

• 24-08-2014 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭

Vuelta-a-Espana-Stage-2-1408361038.png

2_perfil.png

Looks like it might be one for the fast men today (sounding more like a TV pundit everyday) Degenkolb ,Bouhanni,Matthews & Sagan

For some reason I don't quite understand and after several changes I have ended up with 2 sprinters in my fantasy team ...Guardini & Hofland....So hoping they do something
    There are also Ciolek, Ferrari or Debusschere among the possibilities :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

Guardini is in mine too...hoping for big things from him! I think Matthews will win though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭MPFG

I know I started this thread and all but I am actually watching Vattenfall Cyclassics Hamburg live today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭pajor

34 degrees (was earlier anyway) at the finish line. Would like a bit of that now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Iranoutofideas

Switched on Eurosport and spent a few minutes admiring how green this part of Spain was...lol

The Vattenfall Cyclassics Hamburg wasa nice little race BTW

• Advertisement

Disappointed at the coverage today

I only saw the end....looks like a great place with the speed boats

Prefered last year where they go straight into the mountians

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,456 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Disappointed at the coverage today

better get used to it, spanish tv coverage aint the best

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Wasn't much of a spectacle.

Valverde into red.

• Advertisement

Coverage was good last year

(probably starting issues)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭pelevin

FDJ management must have a bit of a bitter edge to their pleasure at every Bouhanni stage win. Letting go a talent like that & probably yet to peak.

pelevin wrote: »
    FDJ management must have a bit of a bitter edge to their pleasure at every Bouhanni stage win. Letting go a talent like that & probably yet to peak.

They backed Demare and you can see Bouhanni & Demare hate each other ...Must be hard for FDJ and will be very hard if Bouhanni get better and Deamre doesn't :eek:

saoSpGR.jpg

better get used to it, spanish tv coverage aint the best

Found it to be great last year?

Advertisement