Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a mod for a particular sub forum

Options
  • 24-08-2014 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hello, I was hoping someone could tell me how I find a mod to contact for a particular sub forum. It is something I would like to know in general but would also like to know in this case for "Surveys and non-media research" sub forum
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum, they're listed on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Sciscitatio

Spear wrote: »
    Just scroll down to the bottom of the forum, they're listed on the right hand side.

Ok, I must have missed this :)
    Thanks.

No, I'm not seeing this list! At the bottom of the page on Surveys and non-media research, I see Currently Active Users, and nothing else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Ah, that's because there are no assigned mods.

Ah, that's because there are no assigned mods.

Ah ok, well that clears that up lol. Thanks again.

• Advertisement

If a forum has no assigned mods, the reports go to the admins instead. Given the low volume in there, it hasn't been an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,631 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

PM me, I'll make sure it gets to where it has to go.

If a forum has no assigned mods, the reports go to the admins instead. Given the low volume in there, it hasn't been an issue.

Yeah, that's cool, I have sent a report. Thanks again.

Advertisement