Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] A room to rent for 2 nights a week

Options
  • 24-08-2014 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Looking to see if anyone is looking for a part time lodger for 2 nights a week? My dad works in dublin 3/4 days a week and is just looking for a room while he is working in Dublin. If anyone knows of someone that could help us out it would be great. This would be for about 2 years and would pay about €200 a month.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,637 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Would airbnb be any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Westwood

€25 a night for Dublin? its a jungle up here, you'll pay with your life!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,969 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

What facilities does he need, and all the rest...breakfast, dinner?

What part of the city is he looking for?

A bit more info might throw up something for your da.

€25 a night is a bit on the low side I would imagine though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

He works beside christ church so somewhere around teranumre, rathmines would grand. My dad is just looking for a bed only. He always brings up food from home and would be gone too early in the morning for breakfast. Always brings up his own anyhow.

If anyone is looking for a small bit of help with the rent. Will check out that site you mentioned Niman thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

mollybird wrote: »
    He works beside christ church so somewhere around teranumre, rathmines would grand. My dad is just looking for a bed only. He always brings up food from home and would be gone too early in the morning for breakfast. Always brings up his own anyhow.

If anyone is looking for a small bit of help with the rent. Will check out that site you mentioned Niman thanks

I'm sure that there are people who will put up with the little disruption if getting payment of €200 a month. That will pay a lot of electricity and gas bills.
    I know it sounds old fashioned but perhaps a call to the local parish offices of churches on the South Circular road/Harolds Cross might get a response. The secretary would often be aware of people living alone that might be interested in having a short term lodger

• Advertisement
Advertisement