Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beachcasting Stradbally beach/Brandon Bay Area kerry

Options
  • 24-08-2014 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

I live around this area and want to go fishing. I don't really care what I catch I want to go fishing for the enjoyment. I fish a lot so I would like to fish from the beach. Is there any reports of catches here or will I just try. If I catch anything I will let ye know.
    Thanks,
    Olwas2014

P.S I'll be fishing on Saturday coming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Olwas2014 wrote: »
    I live around this area and want to go fishing. I don't really care what I catch I want to go fishing for the enjoyment. I fish a lot so I would like to fish from the beach. Is there any reports of catches here or will I just try. If I catch anything I will let ye know.
    Thanks,
    Olwas2014

P.S I'll be fishing on Saturday coming.

Plenty bass in stradbally at the moment, also sea trout, flounder, ray and turbot to be caught at the beaches there in Brandon bay...

I fish there regularly, check out my page....

Www.facebook.com/dinglepeninsulafishing

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Olwas2014

Thanks I'll fish my local beach Stradbally so.

Advertisement