Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Play Music App for Android - Worth it?

Options
  • 24-08-2014 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

I have the trial version for my Android phone for one month. After that it's a tenner a month subscription.

Just wondering if anyone has this and thinks it is worth the subscription?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭SilverScreen

I was using it for a while but then stopped bothering. If I wanted to stream music I'd use Spotify, and if I wanted to listen to music from my own library I'd copy albums onto my phone and listen to them using Poweramp. Google Play served little purpose for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭bullpost

I use the free version to store lots of my albums online so I can download them onto my phone wirelessly.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭rowanh

i have been paying for spotify for the last years or so, i think its well worth it, i am thinking of switching over to google music though, just to give it a try, some things about spotify are annoying and i want to get a chromecast which works with google music.

Advertisement