Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TMI - Stringy Mucus 2 days before period

Options
  • 24-08-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭

Sorry - this is Too Much Information

Today is the first day I've ever had this and am wondering why!!!
    I've my period on Tuesday - 2 days time - why would I have stringy mucus - I mean it was really stringy - first time ive ever had stringy mucus BUT ive my period of tuesday - has anyone ever had this...

This is disgusting how I am going to put this but it was like........yellow/green!!!! TMI sorry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Sorry but yes it kind of it TMI (at this stage as you have posted so many questions about your bodily fluids), go to your doc and ask them about it at this stage, so many of us have provided answers to you in your previous threads, none of us are equipped to tell you what your body is doing tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Dude.. Go to a doctor sweet Jesus

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

please go talk to a medical professional

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement