Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any way I can fix this?

Options
  • 24-08-2014 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I keep getting this message pop up when I go to buy a paid app...

rGS2kdL.png

Any way to resolve it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

I've only ever seen that when the store (ie. the servers) are having issues.

Have you tried buying the app via the Windows Phone website?

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭Greg M

theothernt wrote: »
    I've only ever seen that when the store (ie. the servers) are having issues.

Have you tried buying the app via the Windows Phone website?
    When I try to connect to the site, it just comes up as:

"We're unable to complete your request. Microsoft account is experiencing technical problems. Please try again later."

I don't know if it's an error on my account or Microsoft's...

It's working now when I've turned the data on, but I was connected to the Internet before that...

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

Greg M wrote: »
    It's working now when I've turned the data on, but I was connected to the Internet before that...

What method of payment were you trying to use ?

theothernt wrote: »
    What method of payment were you trying to use ?
    I think it's suddenly fixed, for some reason. As for payment, I was just using credit.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I have seen that error a few times when I've accidentally tried to pay on my mobile bill instead of my debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Possibly you need to connect using mobile data when using phone credit to buy (so system can verify you)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

biko wrote: »
    Possibly you need to connect using mobile data when using phone credit to buy (so system can verify you)

+1 for this.
    I always have to use my mobile data, rather than WiFi, when purchasing Apps.

Advertisement