Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Bill Issue!

Options
  • 24-08-2014 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all,

I've Recently signed up as a new customer for the E-fibre unlimited broadband plus home phone bundle (€24p/m). I have just received my first bill and it's listed as E-fibre advanced @ €35p/m and eTalk Offpeak @ €30 per month as well as a part period charge (€28.02 for 12 days) for what looks like eTalk.Efibre and Evision?

Can someone please look at this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Razzen wrote: »
    Hi all,

I've Recently signed up as a new customer for the E-fibre unlimited broadband plus home phone bundle (€24p/m). I have just received my first bill and it's listed as E-fibre advanced @ €35p/m and eTalk Offpeak @ €30 per month as well as a part period charge (€28.02 for 12 days) for what looks like eTalk.Efibre and Evision?

Can someone please look at this for me?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi Razzen

The best advice I can offer is to contact our accounts team on free phone 1901 or alternatively via webchat here: [/font]
    http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Accounts will be able to asses the current package and investigate further.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement