Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emma's Study Log!

• 25-08-2014 7:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey I'm making a study log so I can keep track of my progress throughout this year. I know I'm going to have my good and bad days but I'm determined to do my best and get everything I can out of the year. I plan on doing general nursing which is 415-450 points. I'm repeating my leaving cert. Although I did get offered social studies. It's nursing I want and am willing to work to get it. I don't need to take English, irish and maths, as I already got my grades in them.

I'm studying
    Geography (H)
    Biology (H)
    Art (H)
    Ag science(H)
    Home ec(H)
    Lcvp

I will keep this updated and will post my progress throughout. School starts in like 2 weeks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭loveemmaxxxx

I sorted out all my notes this morning and got my books ready, although i need to buy an ag science book as i never did the subject before. im also after downloading the syllabus on all subjects bar ag science. :)

Cleared my vanity to make it a study desk :( look it's only 9 months :D it will be worth it in the end :D
    I also quizzed myself on biology with an app :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 mentos_0097

I'm repeating this year as well! well done on starting your study from now. I've started reading othello but other than that I haven't down anything but ill probably be starting this week. keep up the good work and I hope you get your course!

I'm repeating this year as well! well done on starting your study from now. I've started reading othello but other than that I haven't down anything but ill probably be starting this week. keep up the good work and I hope you get your course!

Thanks a million and same to you I hope you get your course as well:) what do you hope to do next year. :D 9 months we will get through it :) what subjects are u doing :)

I'm hoping to get human nutrition and dietetics so ill be among for 560 or over. Ill be doing
    Maths HL
    English HL
    Arabic HL
    Home Ec HL
    Business HL
    Chemistry HL
    Biology HL.
    We should definitely keep in touch to keep each other motivated and see how we're doing!

• Advertisement

I'm hoping to get human nutrition and dietetics so ill be among for 560 or over. Ill be doing
    Maths HL
    English HL
    Arabic HL
    Home Ec HL
    Business HL
    Chemistry HL
    Biology HL.
    We should definitely keep in touch to keep each other motivated and see how we're doing!

Cool ya definitely. Do u have like a study log or email :) what college are you hoping to go next year? Are you repeating in a repeat school :D

The course is want is in dit, what about you? and yes I'll be going to ashfeild college even though funnily enough, I was in the institute last year. send me a pm and ill give you my email, I'm new around here so I'm still not familiar with it all :)

The course is want is in dit, what about you? and yes I'll be going to ashfeild college even though funnily enough, I was in the institute last year. send me a pm and ill give you my email, I'm new around here so I'm still not familiar with it all :)

Either ucc, w.i.t or ul. I'd didn't really make my mind fully up yet. :) cool I'm doing mine in cork , I have to travel like an hour to get there :( but look hopefully worth it in the end :) Ahh you'll get used to its. We're you much points off your course. :)

Good luck with the hour long journey! I know how tiring that can be. And yes I was, I really slacked off towards the end of the year and ended up with 350 and I needed 555 for my course. no one to blame but myself to be honest :(

Good luck with the hour long journey! I know how tiring that can be. And yes I was, I really slacked off towards the end of the year and ended up with 350 and I needed 555 for my course. no one to blame but myself to be honest :(

Ahh lousy. Same here I blame myself also. I was to caught up in boys and usual stuff and left the leaving cert slip past me. Not this time. I learned my lesson the hard way. I did get offered social studies but it's nursing I want :) how old are you. I'm just turned 19 :) I know the hour journey but the co-ordinator said I will have minimum 3 hours of a study break to study, hoping to study on bus to with podcasts and flash cards :D

• Advertisement

Writing out the home ec into the real journal ahh nearly finished, being signed of next week. This project is taking up my whole life.. :(

Advertisement