Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Houseshare Sydney

Options
  • 25-08-2014 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi folks,

Currently looking to rent a room in Sydney but not having much luck. I'm travelling on my own at the moment, and while I've built up a network of international friends I would like to live with some Irish just to have a little slice of home! :) I know Coogee/Randwick and Bondi Junction are the Irish areas but I haven't seen any ads on gumtree advertising house shares with Irish in particular.

If anybody knows of a room going in any suburb(with Irish or without), as long as its within 30 mins of a commute to the city please let me know! If this is the wrong forum, please fell free to shoo me on to the right one.

Thanks! :)

Advertisement