Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASCU Gen 3 + Beeps and doesnt fire

Options
  • 25-08-2014 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,Recently I had an ASCU installed in my SR15. It was working perfectly for the most part and I was very pleased with it when all of a sudden I was in Semi and the gun beeped and ceased to fire. A quick change of battery solved the problem the first time (However the battery was still close to full charge) This happened about 3 times throughout the day. The fourth time (Video below) the gun beeped twice ,however this time when I went to change the battery the nothing happened at all. I tried 12 batteries from 8.4 to 9.6 to 7.4 LiPo. And nothing at all.
    I plan on bringing it back up to MIA during the week and leaving it with them to see if they can solve the problem.

Anyway here is the video, It sounds as if the gun did a half cycle,stopped and gave the malfunction beeps. I have been playing airsoft for a couple of years now but I still have alot to learn about internals. Just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what happened here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmamEdt1ooc&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Digy123

***Sorted lads,Gearbox locked up from using a 9.6 rather than a 11.1 which is what MIA recommended for the ASCU***

Advertisement