Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom free upgrade to efibre.

Options
  • 25-08-2014 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Received letter to set up appointment to get fibre as customer reward. First phone call, 15 minutes going through details , then told will call back in 2 mins to confirm technician time. receive call to dial 1901 and confirm because system crashed . Call again, go through details, this time offered discount and told, will call back in 2 secs. Two hours later no call.

phone today, last chance because I did not ask for efibre but keep receiving offer by post.Go through details again because there is no record of calls, told will call back because they have to do a credit check and then it is refused.

Some customer reward after 24 years , no overdues. online looking at Sky and UPC.
    Diasppointed. Is this because I pay by laser and not direct debt?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mollysusie wrote: »
    Received letter to set up appointment to get fibre as customer reward. First phone call, 15 minutes going through details , then told will call back in 2 mins to confirm technician time. receive call to dial 1901 and confirm because system crashed . Call again, go through details, this time offered discount and told, will call back in 2 secs. Two hours later no call.

phone today, last chance because I did not ask for efibre but keep receiving offer by post.Go through details again because there is no record of calls, told will call back because they have to do a credit check and then it is refused.

Some customer reward after 24 years , no overdues. online looking at Sky and UPC.
    Diasppointed. Is this because I pay by laser and not direct debt?

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi mollysusie

Direct debit is a specific condition of efibre broadband however if you would like me to look further in to this please send me a private message including your existing account and I will look in to this further.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

[font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]

Advertisement