Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback BOI Visa Debit

Options
  • 25-08-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hello,

About a month ago I bought some T-shirts online. They've never arrived. I contacted the company and they told me that it's not their fault/responsibility if it doesn't arrive and that they don't do replacements/refunds for orders that don't arrive.

I spent about 90 quid and money doesn't grow on trees. Am I eligible to put in a dispute and get a chargeback? I paid with a visa debit card from BOI.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Defo. Chargeback for non receipt of goods. Ring BOI and see what their procedure is on this. They'll probably ask you to apply in writing. Also, get on to the company via e-mail and ask them to confirm same by e-mail/letter so you have proof to submit to BOI.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Knoy73

Hi I purchased a phone from vodafone through clock and collect,  never received a payment page or follow up email order confirmation.
    i couldn't collect it from the shop as i didn't have the email, its been a nightmare since trying to get my money refunded.
    Could I claim it back through a charge back?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jane

Knoy73 wrote: »
    Hi I purchased a phone from vodafone through clock and collect, never received a payment page or follow up email order confirmation.
    i couldn't collect it from the shop as i didn't have the email, its been a nightmare since trying to get my money refunded.
    Could I claim it back through a charge back?.
    Hi Knoy73,

Welcome to Boards and thanks for your post.

We'd always advise that you try to resolve this with the retailer first, however if you're unable to do so, you can dispute the transaction by completing a Visa Debit Transaction Dispute form. Please click here and scroll down for the PDF file that you can download and print.

Do get back to us if you need anything else, and thanks again. Jane.

Advertisement