Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA question

Options
  • 25-08-2014 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭

I'm going into 3rd year and was wondering if I should be re-applying for btea? I can't remember if the SW office sent me out a form last year or if I had to apply at all!:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

They usually write out to ask if you are continuing in education. Maybe give them a shout?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

Sound, might call in tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

I'm going into 3rd year and was wondering if I should be re-applying for btea? I can't remember if the SW office sent me out a form last year or if I had to apply at all!:o

Your application covers the entirety of the course, so as long as your circumstances haven't changed then you should be fine. But no harm in double checking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

I know it should last the length of the course; I'm on jobseekers assistance over the summer (or benefit, get them mixed up) and am just wondering how they know to swap it over to btea.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

There would be a start and end date on the BTEA form so after the end date BTEA stops and you apply for jobseekers allowance for summer months if job seeking and going to go into college in sep again.

You gave to go into them to submit form and any dates etc needed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement