Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Binding in Tullamore

Options
  • 25-08-2014 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

I was wondering does anyone know where I can get something hard bound in Tullamore? I have my thesis due Friday. I heard the Office place in the Bridge Center may do it, but I don't know if they only do soft binding or hard binding as well. I need to get both a hard bound copy and soft bound, but I know I can get a soft bound copy done in the college. I was hoping to leave it in Thursday morning somewhere to be hard bound and come back for it Thursday evening or early Friday. If anyone has any experience with this let me know thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Try "Jet Print" in bridge lane at the side of tormeys butchers, across from the bridge house. Worth a try.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

When I got my thesis bound I had to go to athlone there was nowhere in Laois or Offaly that did it.

Advertisement