Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dog barking problem

Options
  • 25-08-2014 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Anybody have any experience using the shock collars to stop barking/crying.

My 6month terrier x suddenly started barking like crazy when she is left alone,

We have tried everything long walks before leaving,toys stuffed with food and frozen ,chew bones,she is fully crate and house trained,
    this only started this week,after we returned from holiday so now she has separation anxiety and the we have already received a complaint letter from the management company,{we have pain in the ass neighbours with too much time on there hands}
    she never ever barks when we are there only when she is left alone,tried everything now what to know if anyone has used the shock collar to stop the barking,,

we feel bad having to use one but we can't afford doggy day care everyday and have no one else to mind her,

if anyone has any info please share
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

They're useless. My auntie had one to stop her westie trying to jump on everyone and eat shoes. Yeah he was a mad one... It didn't bother him at all so I can't see it stopping the barking

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

This thread has already had a hearing in this forum.
    Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement