Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Inchagoill Island...

Options
  • 25-08-2014 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

Hello there,

Looking for some advice on getting to Inchagoill Island, wanted to go there with the GF just to do something different, day out picnic type thing, Any one have any advice on getting there from cong (I presume thats the handiest location to go from).

Is it possible to rent a currach or something similar from somewhere in cong and get out there that way (is that realistic? , i have no idea how far it is, but im reasonably fit)

I have no licence or experience with boats with an engine so i guess that's out.

Any information would be appreciated as wed love to take a trip out to there!!

Edit it doesn't necessarily have to be Inchagoill Island , but from a google search that seems to be the most interesting / accessible.

Comments

Advertisement