Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Duvets

• 25-08-2014 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi there,

I am looking to get rid of 3 old duvets and a couple of covers for them. They aren't the worst but we live in a house of 4 rooms so when new people come in they of course like to have a new duvet.

I am wondering, rather than binning them ( if your able to do that) , is there any animal charities or homeless people charities or something where they could be put to good use?

Any ideas welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 738 ✭✭✭thejaguar

Hi, I'm in the same position - have a couple of duvets I'm getting rid of. Don't want to just throw them in the bin.

Wondering what you did with yours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Me too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

thejaguar wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in the same position - have a couple of duvets I'm getting rid of. Don't want to just throw them in the bin.

Wondering what you did with yours?
    Me too!

hey guys why don't you try your local animal sanctuary - im sure they would be grateful for it for bedding for dogs/horses ect

I tried the DSPCA but they don't accept duvets as they cant wash them easily.

I must have a look to see if there are any stable around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

thejaguar wrote: »
    I tried the DSPCA but they don't accept duvets as they cant wash them easily.

I must have a look to see if there are any stable around.

What are of Dublin are you in? I think Animal Ark in Clondalkin will accecpt them -**no numbers**

• Advertisement

I'll give Animal Ark a shout.

Advertisement