Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is it normal to always understand the stuff that happens in your dreams

• 25-08-2014 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Just something I always wondered.
    Because I don't think I've ever had a dream where I couldn't understand the significance of whatever went on in it.
    Does this suggest anything about me.
    Basically I'd remember the parts of it and after a bit of thinking about it I'd say to myself "yeah that clearly symbolises such and such in my life..." etc.
    Could it be that I never delve deep enough into my unconsciousness to allow my dreams to puzzle me.
    I'd be really interested In your views.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Hi
    Just something I always wondered.
    Because I don't think I've ever had a dream where I couldn't understand the significance of whatever went on in it.
    Does this suggest anything about me.
    Basically I'd remember the parts of it and after a bit of thinking about it I'd say to myself "yeah that clearly symbolises such and such in my life..." etc.
    Could it be that I never delve deep enough into my unconsciousness to allow my dreams to puzzle me.
    I'd be really interested In your views.
    Thanks.

or do you only remember the parts that make sense to you?! Could it be that you sub-consciously forget the aspects of your dream you don't completely understand.

Is it even possible to remember a full dream? I normally only remember parts tbh and then understand only some,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement