Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent M&S friends & family 20% off question

Options
  • 25-08-2014 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

Did anyone manage to get a 3 for 2 discount alongside the 20% off voucher discount? Instore or online?

They told me I couldn't get the 3 for 2 discount and the 20% off together as it was considered using two voucher discounts, which the 20% off voucher stated wasn't possible in the t&c
    Fair enough, but to me the 3 for 2 is not a voucher discount, but an instore and online offer?!
    I bought online and it was cancelled out by the 20% voucher code, so I'm wondering did anyone who bought instore manage to get a 3 for 2 and 20% off??
    My understanding would be that the 3 for 2 discount would deduct before the cashier gave me the final total, and I would have handed over the voucher then to receive a further 20% off, am I mistaken??
    Any info would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It usually sates that vouchers cannot be used along side other offers, as opposed to other vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

No this actually said cannot be used alongside other voucher discounts, And customer service rep replied via email using the exact same terminology.

Heres a link to the voucher

https://pages.newsletter.marksandspencer.eu/ff_ie_print/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Just to update for anyone who may be interested. I asked for my case to be passed to a supervisor, who rang me today to apologise for any confusion caused by the wording of the t&c, something they plan to rectify in the future, and as a gesture of good will are going to honour the 3 for 2 discount and refund me the amount due.

Thanks M&S!

Advertisement