Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any update on ATY1_009

Options
  • 25-08-2014 9:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭

Any update on 
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]ATY1_009[/font]
    In my area, I've had Eircom reps knocking around telling me I could get Fiber since earlier in the year. He checked his list on his tablet and confirmed my address was live for fibre if I wanted to order it then and there. Of course that's hard when the cabinet hasn't been installed yet.

Any news on when the above cabinet is going to be installed and up and running? Is there an average timeframe from cabinet installation to it going live so you can take orders for Fiber?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Yawns wrote: »
    Any update on 
    [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]ATY1_009[/font]
    In my area, I've had Eircom reps knocking around telling me I could get Fiber since earlier in the year. He checked his list on his tablet and confirmed my address was live for fibre if I wanted to order it then and there. Of course that's hard when the cabinet hasn't been installed yet.

Any news on when the above cabinet is going to be installed and up and running? Is there an average timeframe from cabinet installation to it going live so you can take orders for Fiber?

Hi Yawns

The is still yet to be an agreed completion and activation date for this cabinet, I have discussed this with efibre operations who have informed me that the best indication they could possibly offer is that it should be done before the end of 2014 although there is a chance it can run in to early 2015.

There are different timeframes involved on a cases by case basis involving the date of when works are completed on the cabinet to when it goes live but it rarely surpasses three months,

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement