Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Tattoo artists

Options
  • 25-08-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,,I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me information from former experience on how much Steve Savage charges in Hard Knox and Paul o' Rourke in All Star??Looking to get a tattoo from one of these lads and trying to find out who is the most reasonable. Cheers!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

Price shouldn't be a consideration. It's going to be on your body forever, so you should be paying good money for good work.

Go for All Star Ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Ive had friends that had work done in Hard Knox.
    I personally got tattood in All Star.
    All Star is much more expensive BUT you kjust have to look at the difference in the lines on the tattoos to see why.
    Paul's are so clean in the tattoo it unreal.

Edit: I am not knocking the work by Hard Knox in any way just the very impressed by Palu in All Star Ink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Snowman88

Cheers for the replys lads,,i like both steve's and paul's work so its not that i want to cheap out,i know its going to be on my body for life, i have plenty of tatts already its just my first time getting one done in limerick and just wanted to see who's better value considering i like both of their work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Paul is the man! Hands down it's into him in AllStar you should be going! Steve is by no means a bad artist but Paul's work is so much tidier and his line work & colour saturation are far superior!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

+1 for Paul aswell, he's unreal :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement